Heartbreaker Vs. Heartfixer | valkyrie16's Blog
How to be a Heartbreaker:
• Make this person believe you're head-over-heels in love with her.
• Pretend you're pure & saying everything from the heart.
• Just have fun & never get too attached.
• If she is totally in love with you she will definitely be honest to her feelings >.< so pretend, be prepared & say u feel the same way for her. like ALWAYS...
• Be cheesy as much as possible, be the shakespeare of 2012 if u have to >..-Roses are red, violets are blue, here is my HEART & it says I LOVE YOU!- ~sooo something like that~ >.>
• It's plain & easy, be FAKE
• When she begins to say "I don't know what to do if I lost you!" ~puppy eyes~. It's your go signal to run!
• The day after she told this, tell her you don't love her anymore then leave. ~walk away, never look back, shut the door like nothing happen~
When you do all these, PRESTO! You are officially a heartbreaker! :D
How to be a Heartfixer:
After a heartbreak a person will run to someone who can mend their heart from all the craziness of love.
• Always be there for her no matter what!
• Be eager to listen even if the story never ends sit still & listen to all the dramas!
• The next day will be the same so u need to have a bigger ears for her.
• the next day after the other will pretty much be the same.. So just rub her back let her cry until she's dehydrated. Don't forget to offer her some water so she won't die from too much crying.
• When you think she's getting by & she started to say "I WILL FORGET HER!" support her feelings & tell her "yes you can do it without her!" >.<.... O_O
• She will then look for new love so stand tall & show her you like her! :D.. like first ok? chill & take it slow XD.
• Tell her how you feel >.>
• If she suddenly say she's not ready to love again tell her you will still be around! O.O (like her loyal dog)
• She will definitely notice you until she's ready to love again.
• Just always be honest & everything will fall in it's place.
• Just always be faithful & everything will fall in it's place. O.O
It's fun to be a Heartbreaker but it feels so human to be a Heartfixer... so which one are YOU?! :D
Marina & the Diamonds - How To Be A Heartbreaker
There are no comments on this post yet, be the first to leave one!
Sinking In, posted April 1st, 2013
Frendship Lost, posted March 27th, 2013
Only U, posted March 17th, 2013
clueless, posted March 11th, 2013
How I Hate it now, posted January 16th, 2013
My precious angels :D, posted January 15th, 2013
Wishful Thinking, posted January 14th, 2013
Killing me softly, posted January 14th, 2013
Compromise, posted January 14th, 2013
Breaktime!!!, posted January 2nd, 2013
I Just Can't Get Enough!, posted December 25th, 2012
The Love Cycle, posted December 19th, 2012
I Just Smile :), posted December 6th, 2012
Say Bye to Sweet November, posted November 29th, 2012
Heartbreaker Vs. Heartfixer, posted November 26th, 2012
Unmellowed, posted November 25th, 2012
Untitled, posted November 23rd, 2012
Phlegmatic Thursday, posted November 22nd, 2012
Day 1: Setting myself free, posted November 20th, 2012
Love withdrawal, posted November 19th, 2012
A letter for my best friend, posted November 19th, 2012
Anything Could Happen, posted November 18th, 2012
I can try, posted November 18th, 2012
Forget You, posted November 17th, 2012
Just Wave Goodbye, posted November 17th, 2012
BACKSTABBER, posted November 15th, 2012
Nobody Knows It But Me, posted November 15th, 2012
Agonizing Pain, posted November 15th, 2012
Already Gone, posted November 13th, 2012
Reclaimed Love, posted November 5th, 2012
It's time to blow the candles out..., posted November 4th, 2012
I'd say no more, posted November 4th, 2012
When the shoe doesn't fit, try to fit it again??, posted October 22nd, 2012
Cuz I Tend to React First..., posted October 16th, 2012
Not Myself Today, posted October 15th, 2012
BlogrollHere are some friends' blogs...
HelpEmbed Photos Embed Videos